The App That Simplified My Life: Square Cash

A few months ago, a friend was paying me for a deposit on a condo. I usually wait for the check to arrive via mail, but he messaged me, "If I can send you money through Square Cash then I could more easily send now." He sent me a link to read up on it, but I was still skeptical...after all, I am a bit technically challenged and nothing ever seems as easy as it sounds.

But, ready for this? It is that easy!! You quickly input your debit card info into the app and you can pay and receive money in an instant through email or text message, and it is completely free (both ways); in fact, right now they will pay you $1 to give it a try and $5 for friends you refer. 


Image result for square cash image


Using the app was nice for the one time condo deposit, but it has completely simplified my life in so many other ways:


image via maclife
This is not a sponsored or paid post, just me honestly telling you about something that I absolutely love. Ready to give it a try? Sign up below and earn $1:

Square Cash

If you need a little more info because it sounds too good to be true, here are a few links to peruse:

Show Me the Money: The Best Apps to Pay Friends Back

How Does Square Cash Make Money

Labels: ,