My Favorite Christmas Traditions

Christmas is my very favorite holiday, so we have quite a few traditions we enjoy. I thought I would round them up here for you!



Christmas Advent Chain: This list includes all of our favorite "little" traditions including a Christmas Carol dance party, hot chocolate with candy cane, treats to firemen, and wrapping up a gift for Jesus.

Scripture Advent Calendar: This has been such a blessing this year. I love that if we are busy, we can do it on the go.

Candy Bar White Elephant Game: We have played this on Christmas Eve and it is a great alternative to the White Elephant game.

Dollar Store Sibling Gift Exchange: The boys love being able to pick out and gift their own presents!

Marshmallow Snowball Fight: Hands down, our favorite family tradition. We use this as our neighbor gift each year!

Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition? Please share!




Labels: ,