Great gift: M is for Me Personalized Book from I See Me

My friend ordered the CUTEST book for her little girl, and I was absolutely smitten. It is called M is for Me from I See Me booksIt is a personalized book just for your child that goes through the ABCs with them, highlighting the very best qualities each letter has to offer like:

A is for Active
E is for Extraordinary 
I is for Imaginative
O is for Optimistic 
U is for Understanding, and more...

New! M Is for Me Personalized Book
You will also see his or her name appear multiple times in the book. The illustrations are absolutely darling and I imagine it will be a cherished item for a very long time, no matter what the age.  

New! M Is for Me Personalized Book

Do you love it already? I know I do.

If you want to know more, you can watch the video on the I See Me site. The cost for each personalized book is $34.99. Not sure if it is too late for Christmas, but you can certainly inquire. If we are too late, order one now and save it for a birthday or give it anyway. Surely no one will mind!

For other gift lists and ideas, click HERE

Labels: ,