FREE Photo Christmas Cards!




Our friends at Vistaprint got wind of THIS POST about how much I love using them for Christmas cards, and they are generously giving away $100 to one lucky Mom Explores Michigan reader to use towards their Holiday cards. To enter, read my post on Vistaprint HERE and visit their site. Then, comment on my Facebook page and tell me which Vistaprint design you will use or maybe you plan on creating your own.

If you don't have a Facebook account, comment on this post and I will enter for you!

If you haven't had time to get photos no worries, just pull out your phone and smile! Vistaprint offers some great tips on getting a quick, but great family photo:
I know you need to get those cards ordered and out, so the contest will end THIS Thursday at 10pm MST. Please share it with your friends and family!


Labels: ,