Eyelashes with 4 Men 1 Lady

I was recently introduced to 4 Men 1 Lady, a design and DIY blog that I adore. If only I could get Michelle into my home and work her magic, I may be able to fill up some of my bare walls and pillowless couches. Her energy and talent are enviable. You must check her out for serious inspiration.

IMG_8919




Today, she is doing a little review of the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara on her blog...spoiler alert, she loves it, and you can see why:

PicMonkey Collage2

I am still completely sold too. Comparing my eyes in the last 2 TV segments I did (here and here), I notice a major difference in the second one because of the mascara. These photos below look horrible next to Michelle's, but the difference is still pretty obvious. Ready to purchase, click HERE!

I wrote a rather lengthy post HERE about the mascara, but I have had a few recent questions, so I thought I would answer them today: 

Q: How long does a tube of mascara last?
A: On average about 3 months, but if you use it less frequently it can last up to 6 months. Averages to only $10 per month or less for awesome mascara!

Q: Does it work the same on everyone?
A: I have watched lots of women apply the mascara, and the results do vary depending on your eyelashes, but the results are overwhelmingly amazing for most.

Q: Is it water proof?
A: No, but it is water resistant. So, wear it while you work out or even to a sad movie, but not to the pool. It washes off easily with a little facial cleanser and water (or water and eye rubbing :).

Q: Does it ruin your lashes?
A: No! It will not cause them to fall out or break or anything at all. In fact, I think mine are in even better shape than before I started wearing it.

Q: Does it come in brown?
A: No, sorry; however, they are working on a black/brown formula!

Q: How many coats do you put on?
A: One coat will make a big difference, but I love wearing 2 coats.

Q: What if my eyelashes seem a little clumpy?
A: Sometimes with a new tube you may need to use a little eyelash comb separator, but the more I do it, the more I get the hang of it and they don't clump much at all anymore. Another trick is after the first coat, only apply the mascara to the tips of the eyelashes if it seems to be bothering you. 

Q: What are those fibers made out of?
A: They are Green Tea Fibers. The mascara and fibers are natural and gluten-free. 

Q: What if I don't love it?
A: 100% Money Back Guarantee. 

Q: I would love to see it in action. Is there a video?
A: This one is great, here

Q: What if I love the mascara and want to have a party, what do I do?
A: We can do parties online or in person (if you are in Utah). Online parties are pretty simple and are done through social media with photos and recommendations from you. Home parties are also really low key...I bring some mascara and make-up samples, people give it a try, love it, and you get free make-up. Contact me for more details.

Q: What if I am considering selling it...what is the company like?
A: Younique is an awesome company to work for. They pay you directly through your website (you don't have to collect money or distribute product) and it is all incredibly streamlined and simple with very little risk. Here is a link to more detailed information. This month, their presenter kit has free shipping, which saves you about $10 and comes with some pretty fantastic make-up. If you have questions, I would be happy to answer them! 

Anything I am forgetting that you need to know? Just ask! 

To purchase the mascara, click HERE

Labels: ,