Mom Explores Michigan Now Offering Freelance Writing Services

I have been a writer for as long as I can remember. From elementary school short stories and college essays to marketing copy, weekly newspaper columns and magazine articles, writing has been my outlet and passion. There is nothing quite like the rush of a new idea marinating or the thrill of creating that perfect last sentence. I love it.

So, I was especially excited when I was approached by two different companies to help with their business and marketing writing. As I was in the throws of editing what they had given me, I realized how much I miss this type of work. I would love to continue helping small businesses fine tune and communicate their ideas effectively, so I have decided to offer Freelance Writing Services through Mom Explores Michigan.

Here is a copy of what you can find on my new "Freelance Writing Services" tab:

I believe there is nothing more powerful than well-written words. Carefully crafted copy can take an idea from amazing to irresistible. I would love to help you, personally or professionally, showcase the best you have to offer through my freelance writing services.

Services available at a very reasonable rate per hour:
I have over 10 years of experience in the writing industry. For a copy of my resume, rates, samples or project requests, please email me at brookeoromney@gmail.com.

Labels: