Fall Boots I bought and love

I love boots...one of the only reasons I get really excited for cooler temperatures. I got away with not purchasing any last year, but my old ones were hammered when I tried them this year; in fact, even my husband said, "I don't think you should wear those any more." So, I found 2 great pair to share:

I am head over heels for this Nine West Sookie Riding Boot in Honey. They are simple and classic with just a tiny bit of detail. They are super comfy, like wear all day comfy and the low heel is perfect for keeping things casual with tucked in skinny jeans or dressing things up with a great skirt. This neutral brown literally goes with everything...black, brown, navy, jeans...I have loved them so, so much. Every time I wear them someone asks where they are from. Highly recommended.

Details: Nine West Sookie Riding Boot
Colors: Black, Dark Brown, Grey, Honey
Store: Macy's
Cost: $149-$169
Sizes: 5-11 in half sizes too
Fit: They fit pretty true to size but I did go up 1/2 size so I could tuck in pants and wear with warm socks
Buy: Macys.com

Here




I was also feeling a need to try some of the shorter booties with my skinny jeans and perhaps a skirt this year. I have been on the hunt but could not find anything I loved...plus it is hard for me to spend much on something that might not hang around for long. But, I saw these cute short boots at Old Navy, tried them on and LOVED them. They are a great way to dress up my skinny jeans because of the small heel instead of going casual with my riding boots. They changed the look of my whole outfit and I loved them.They are pretty comfortable...like not good enough to wear to Disneyland, but perfect for a night out or an afternoon lunch and shopping. A super easy and painless way to try a new style. I bought them in the dark brown but am contemplating a few more colors ;).

Details: Women's Textured Short Zip Riding Boot
Colors: Camel, Dark Brown, Grey
Store: Old Navy
Cost: $29.95
Sizes: 6-10 whole sizes only
Fit: They fit pretty true to size.
Buy: Oldnavy.com

Labels: , ,