Pack Your Bags: Good Eats: Favorite Kid-Friendly Utah Restaurants


I'm going to be honest, I don't love taking my kids out to eat, but when I do, it's nice to be somewhere kid-friendly, and one thing I love about Utah is that they have these places in abundance. In anticipation of eating out all together on our vacation, I got some yummy food suggestions from friends of places that don't mind when a mom with 4 boys comes in and sits down :). Have you eaten at any of these? If so, what do you order? Where else do you love taking your family?

Roots cafe
Banbary cross doughnuts
Dodo 
Hires
Melty way 
Chow Truck
Bruges 
Park cafe-breakfast 
Cubbys Provo
Pizza factory
Ruby snap cookies
Farmers market - downtown but they have them everywhere 
Sweet Tomatoes
Rock Creek Pizza
Cafe Rio
Pizzaria Limon
Yogurt Stop
Cup-O-Sno
Nordstrom Cafe
Greek City Grill
Firehouse Subs
Which Which
Cafe Zupa's
Salt City Burger
In-N-Out
The Pie
Blue Plate Diner
Lonestar Taqueria
Chicken Express
Kneaders
Hagerman's 
The Hungry Bear--Inside the Quilted Bear. Must get a sugar cookie.
Bakers D' Normandie
Astro Burgers
Red Butte Cafe'
Italian Village

Labels: , , , ,